Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Back East

After about six months of traveling and exploring, I am back in Beacon, NY at Kit's house.  This portion of the adventure pretty much began about January 6th when we wrapped up the holidays and I headed out for visits and explorations.  Now I'm back hanging out with Kit and Nate and Fiona, waiting for the work on the Amagansett house to be done.  At the moment, we're trying to make a decision on color for the new deck and color and shape of railings for the deck.  There really aren't many options to choose from so you'd think I could do this, but I seem to be able to agonize about anything.  I'm kind of hoping this goes as quickly as the builder says it will so I can actually unpack my car and stop carrying my world around with me.  Progress reports will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment